Horizontal inclinometer INCLISONDE-H
Horizontal inclinometer INCLISONDE-H offered by Géo-Instrumentation is designed for monitoring vertical displacements and deformation of soil, rock and retaining structures to determine:
- Stability of natural and man-made slopes
- Stability of embankments and dams
- Ground deformation due to tunneling
- Movement of bridge piers and abutments
- Deflection of vertically loaded constructions
|General properties of INCLISONDE-H :
- Digital transmission.
- High quality of electronic components.
- Light construction.
- Markers every each 500 mm on cable.
- Data reading unit with memory (more than 300 measurements of 100 long inclinometers)
- Incllinometer data can be automatically imported by software INCLI-pro, for efficient and universal interpretation and analysis.
|Parameters of system INCLISONDE-H :
- Accuracy - 0.01 mm na 500 mm
- Repeatibility - 0.01 PE
- Range - +- 30 [o]
- Probe length - 845 mm
- Probe diameter - 42 mm
- Wheel base - 500 mm
- Temperature of use - -10 - +60 [o]
- Waterproof class - IP68